Ethan and Gemma

Ethan and Gemma

Saturday, December 22, 2012

December 22: Giant Twizzlers

Gemma and I are both Twizzler eating fanatics.  It's totally okay, because they're fat free.  That means they're healthy, right?

Anyway...this morning while we were braving the early morning crowds at Wal-mart and Bi-Lo, stocking up for our upcoming Christmas festivities, I spotted a bag of GIANT Twizzlers and of course, me and my girl had to have them!

I gave Gemma one in the car on the way home from Wal-mart.  It was pretty much as tall as she was, but she managed to scarf it all down long before we made it home (we live less than 5 miles from Wal-mart) and was asking for more.

I love that I snapped a picture right as she opened her mouth wide to start cramming Twizzler in.  Priceless.


No comments: