Ethan and Gemma

Ethan and Gemma

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

December 12, Part 2: 8 Months Old

I decided to give Ethan his own separate post because, well, he deserves to have his milestones be important enough to warrant their own blog entry...and because I couldn't figure out how to combine both of today's posts without having the title sound like I was dressing my son up like a fairy...hmmm..

Anyway...this great big boy turned 8 months old today!  I plopped him on the scale today because I was trying to figure out what size pattern to cut for a Christmas shirt I'm *attempting* to make him, and though it's not the most accurate way of weighing him, it seemed like it was consistently showing him around 19 pounds.  No wonder my back and arms are always killing me.

He still hasn't quite mastered the art of forwards-crawling yet, though he is fantastic at going backwards.  And it hasn't been a great week for this little guy-since Sunday, he has been trying to cut two more teeth and has not been his usual, happy self at all. 

But he managed to give me this great big smile.  Hopefully those teeth will pop through any time now and we he can be happy again. 


No comments: