Ethan and Gemma

Ethan and Gemma

Sunday, December 9, 2012

December 9: Preschool Christmas Program

This afternoon, Gemma's preschool had their Christmas program.  Gemma was very excited when we got her all dressed beforehand in her new Christmas skirt and her new sparkly black shoes.


 The two-year-olds darted around on the stage and "sang" two songs at the beginning of the program.  The little girls wore cute little halos made of garland and the boys wore/held gold stars.  They looked soooo adorable!

Gemma didn't really attempt to sing very much, but she did look cute standing on the front row waving and waving like a little diva. 


(Gemma is the one on the bottom right going up and down and being corralled by the teacher.)

The lighting was very dim so I wasn't able to get any great pictures because all I took with me was my phone, but despite the fuzziness, I thought this one of Gemma and Liam was really cute:


No comments: