Ethan and Gemma

Ethan and Gemma

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

December 12, Part 1: Wings

This morning, Gemma of course asked to watch some Tinker Bell when she woke up.  I thought she might enjoy getting to pretend that she was a fairy, too, so I dug out these pink wings that I snagged on clearance after Halloween.  I had tried to put them on her a couple times before, but she hadn't been the least bit interested...until today.  I asked her if she wanted to have wings like Tinker Bell, and when I put them on her, she jumped and danced all over the room in them.  It was so cute!

Then, if that wasn't cute enough, she made up a new song to go with her new wings.  It went something like this:  "Tinker Bell, oh oh, Tinker Bell oh oh."  She sang this new song off and on all day long, but of course, every time I whipped out my phone and tried to get a video of the extreme cuteness, she got all shy and stopped.  Maybe I will manage to be sneaky enough to capture it tomorrow. 

No comments: