Ethan and Gemma

Ethan and Gemma

Monday, December 10, 2012

December 10: Helping Mama Decorate

This morning while Ethan was napping, Gemma was playing Play-Doh so I thought I could sneakily start unpacking and putting up our final Christmas tree and the little village I put up on the table beside it.  I was wrong.  Gemma noticed what I was doing immediately and came running over to "help."

Gemma applauds herself after successfully cramming a branch on the tree
To her credit, she did genuinely help me for a while by getting tree branches out of the box and handing them to me.  But then her "helping" started to look more like this:


And this:


And this:


And luckily for her, I didn't have time to finish so the box was left there all day for her to enjoy.  And enjoy it she did.

No comments: