Ethan and Gemma

Ethan and Gemma

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Some Cute Videos of Gemma

Gemma has been doing so much cute stuff lately and I have been trying to use my phone to capture it as much as possible.  Of course, she seems to have a sixth sense that detects exactly when I am videotaping her and she then stops doing whatever it was that was so cute, or doesn't do it as enthusiastically.  But after stalking her for quite a while, I was able to catch some of it.

For example, how she was helping her Daddy by drumming on the top of the paint cans while he was working in baby brother's room the other day (ignore my inane comments and just focus on the cuteness of the drumming):



Or how much she loves to clap, stomp, and shout "hooray" along with the song "If You're Happy and You Know It."  (Of course in the best video footage I got, she refused to stomp, but I'll take what I can get.)  She loves this song so much that sometimes after I put her down for a nap, I can hear her shouting "hooray" in her crib before she falls asleep.

 

No comments: