Ethan and Gemma

Ethan and Gemma

Monday, January 9, 2012

Recent Sewing Projects

I ended up sewing quite a few gifts for people for Christmas.  I was a bit overwhelmed at the responsibility of making Christmas presents for people and also worried about getting them all done in time, but of course it turned out fine.  And as far as I could tell, people seemed to like the things I made for them.  I took some pictures so I could show off my gifts on here after everyone had received them.  :)

For my sister-in-law Kelly, I made this car trash bag (her request):


For Lucy, the sweet little daughter of my college roomie, I made this corduroy skirt (I'm planning to make Gemma one for next year too - it's too cute!):


For my mom, a bed pocket and travel jewelry roll (both by request):





 For my sister, a bed pocket (by request) - I tried to match the colors of her dorm room:


And for my sister's birthday, I made her a new case for her Kindle:


And then because I wanted a new Kindle case too, I made this one for me:


Now that Christmas is over, I will be hard at work sewing stuff for the arrival of the baby boy in April. 

No comments: