Ethan and Gemma

Ethan and Gemma

Monday, February 8, 2010

My Book!

I was pleasantly surprised when I went to get the mail this weekend and there was a book-shaped package. Book-shaped packages appear at our house on a regular basis, but for once I didn't know what this one was - I couldn't remember ordering a book this time. I opened it up, and. . .there was my book! I wasn't expecting it until the end of this month, but they got it to me in just a few days. And it looks fantastic! We were both so excited to see it! Cy is reading it right now, and he seems to be really enjoying it! There are already several other readers waiting in line to read it when he is done too. I'm starting to feel like a real author! :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Umm, I believe that former roommates should get a chance to read the book as well! :) How do I get a copy??? Congrats on the book! Maybe someday soon I'll see it at B & N???

Laura