Ethan and Gemma

Ethan and Gemma

Sunday, February 7, 2010

More Random Baby Stuff (What Else?)

This weekend we determined that we would go to Target and Babies R Us and finish up our baby registry. It was quite overwhelming for me (stuff like that gets me really frazzled), but somehow we managed to get it all done. The best part of it was that instead of just registering for everything, we ended up buying a lot of stuff. A lot of it was stuff that we knew we absolutely needed, so we didn't want to rely on someone else buying it for us at some point (like a mattress for the crib). And at each place, we picked out a few outfits because they were just so cute we had to have them!

Even though our baby will not be born for about three more months, she has already acquired quite a wardrobe. She is going to be the best dressed baby girl in town!At Christmas, when my parents were here, they brought me my old cradle from when I was a baby. My mom and I were going to go pick out new bedding for it together, but I saw this adorable cream and pink colored set at Babies R Us yesterday and it was on clearance and the last one, so I snatched it up! I also got a snazzy diaper bag for me that looks super functional. (Cy already bought himself a diaper bag/backpack pretty much the day after we found out I was pregnant.)
And here is the stroller/car seat system we picked out. We have heard lots of good things about this Chicco travel system. We got an extra base for the car seat too, so we can have one in each car and not have to hassle with switching - we just pop the baby in & out! Now that we have all this stuff, it is getting so much harder to wait for her to get here!

No comments: