Ethan and Gemma

Ethan and Gemma

Monday, January 10, 2011

Imperial Flagship

Over the weekend, I finally finished building the LEGO Pirates Imperial Flagship that I received for Christmas. It was a pretty epic undertaking, with over 1600 pieces.

The imperial flagship is ginormous. When I brought out my Brickbeard's Bounty pirate ship and placed it alongside the imperial flagship, it quickly became clear that the imperial flagship would destroy Brickbeard's Bounty in a battle. Instantly.

On the back of the imperial flagship, the top level comes off to reveal the galley and allows easy access to the cannons (which actually shoot).

Hidden away in the captain's cabin in the front of the ship is a super sweet pipe organ. It's very Davy Jones.

I really enjoyed building this giant awesome ship. Now LEGO just needs to make more pirate things because I've already built all of the ones they currently have.

No comments: