Ethan and Gemma

Ethan and Gemma

Friday, January 7, 2011

8 Months Old!

Gemma is officially 8 months old today! She is doing great. It seems like her cute, sweet little personality develops more every day. We are really enjoying watching her grow and getting to meet this sweet little person who is developing.

She is almost crawling - not quite there yet. She gets up on all fours and teeters then falls back onto her tummy. She can actually crawl backwards - she is quite good at that, so hopefully she will get the hang of the forward movement soon. (I am dreading having to chase her around and keep her from getting into stuff, but I can tell that she wants to get moving so badly and I hate watching her get frustrated when she can't!)

She is getting so big too! Whenever I look at older pictures of her, I am amazed at how small she used to be. And, as usual...can't wait to see what the next month will bring!

No comments: