Ethan and Gemma

Ethan and Gemma

Friday, July 30, 2010

Songs for Running

I've been trying to get back into running to lose some of my baby weight (actually, at this point, most of the baby weight is gone, and I'm now trying to lose the weight I was already trying to lose before I got pregnant). . .anyway. . .I really hate running, so I made myself a hard-core running playlist to help motivate me to keep moving when I am out there in this heat. Most of these are songs I never listen to outside of running, but I need my music to be fast and loud when I run. So here are some songs that I have found motivate me to keep moving. I warn you: they are extremely random.

Blue Orchid - The White Stripes
Black Betty - Spiderbait
Little Less Conversation - Elvis Presley
The A La Menthe - La Caution (The song from the laser scene in Ocean's Twelve)
Back in Black - AC/DC
Chop Suey - System of a Down
Question! - System of a Down
Out of Control - Hoobastank
Goin' Down in Flames - Three Doors Down
Holiday - Green Day
Pain - Jimmy Eat World
Black Horse and the Cherry Tree - KT Tunstall
I Believe in a Thing Called Love - The Darkness
Beat It - Michael Jackson
Lay Down - Priestess
The Devil Went Down to Georgia - Point Blank (This is the version from Guitar Hero III)
Are You Gonna Be My Girl - Jet
Paralyzer - Finger Eleven
Gonna Make You Sweat - C & C Music Factory

Random, I know. But it works.

No comments: