Ethan and Gemma

Ethan and Gemma

Friday, July 2, 2010

Eclipse

Last night, I went with Kelly and her sister Jessie to see Eclipse. I emphasize "went" with them because I am a pansy and ending up ditching them halfway through to move to a seat further back in the theater because I was getting nauseous. So I ended up watching it sitting next to some random old dude (not even sure why he was there), but that's a whole different thing. . .

Anyway. . .I thought it was really good. It was definitely a huge improvement over the first two. The acting was a bit better, and the fight scenes, though still cheesy, were much better than before. I really enjoyed the way the back stories of some of the other characters were portrayed (like Rosalie and Jasper).

There were some moments of such cheese that I couldn't help laughing out loud, though. Like the scene where Edward was standing alone on top of a snowy mountain next to a big puffy white tent. Weird. Or the extremely awkward scene where Bella tries to put the moves on Edward.

But overall it was quite an entertaining movie. And I had a great time getting out of the house with Kelly and Jessie!

2 comments:

Kelly Shealy said...

We had fun with you too! Although we are extremely upset about you ditching us to sit with the creepy old man :) Oh, and the only thing that would have made the night better would have been if we had seen a goat house....oh wait, we CAN see one of those whenever we want I guess!

Carissa said...

I think those guys at the table next to us wanted to visit our goat house. . .