Ethan and Gemma

Ethan and Gemma

Monday, August 2, 2010

All Dressed Up for Church!

Just realized I hadn't posted any cute pics of Gemma on here lately (not that there aren't any. . .I've just been posting them all on Facebook), so here is a picture of her all dressed up for church yesterday! (I wish I had a picture of her cute little bottom - she is wearing little pink bloomers with a big flower on the butt under her dress!)

During church, we sat on the back row next to a couple who is expecting a baby girl - scheduled to be born this coming Thursday. They were highly entertained by Gemma's bobble head impression. We could tell they are really excited to have a baby girl of their own. And I don't blame them - our baby girl is so much fun! She is growing so fast too. In the past couple of weeks, she has started grabbing some toys. When I put her on her little floor mat, she will grab the dangling toys and try to stuff them in her mouth. She has been doing the same with a little rattle toy I gave her to play with yesterday. And she is getting better and better at holding her head up all the time. She is almost 3 months old now - can't wait to see what month 4 will bring!

No comments: