Ethan and Gemma

Ethan and Gemma

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Hula Monkey

I had to take some pictures of Gemma in this cute little hula monkey outfit. It has a little terry cloth jacket that matches which is also super cute, but since it is blazing hot here today (although significantly cooler than it has been), I opted to skip that part of the outfit.

When I dressed her this morning, I remembered picking out the outfit before she was born, along with a bunch of other cute outfits. It seems so funny to look back on that now -- picking out outfits for her while wondering just what she was going to look like. Now it is so much fun to put those outfits on her and finally get to see her in them. Especially since she is infinitely cuter and sweeter than I could have ever imagined!

1 comment:

Aubrey said...

She IS so cute - and she's gotten super smiley. Adorable. I'm so glad we have Judah, but I have to admit that girl clothes are just cuter than boy clothes. Hopefully one day we'll have a sweet little girl, too, so we can find cute outfits like this one.