Ethan and Gemma

Ethan and Gemma

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Norfanger Plantation. . . now on Kindle!

I finally finished up everything for the Kindle version of Norfanger Plantation and uploaded it to Amazon.com. I saw just a few minutes ago that the page is up and running and the Kindle version is now for sale! To try to expand my pool of readers a bit, I am going to be selling the Kindle version for only $0.99 through the end of September.

If you are interested, you can purchase the Kindle version here.


While I was proofing the Kindle version, I noticed some mistakes and typos (not just formatting issues), so I am now working on updating the print version. I uploaded a new file and the publisher said I had to order another proof copy and approve it before it could be made available for sale again. I got the proof this afternoon and unfortunately, all the page numbers had disappeared from the latest version. Also, some of the fonts on the cover looked weird. So I am now working on yet another new file and will then have to wait for another proof. Hopefully by the end of the week or the beginning of next week I can have the print version back up and running.

By this point, I am pretty much so sick of Norfanger Plantation that I never want to see it or read it or think about it ever again.

No comments: