Ethan and Gemma

Ethan and Gemma

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Watching Gemma Grow

I've noticed that various friends of ours have been taking monthly pictures of their little ones with the same stuffed animals to use as comparison for how much the little one has grown. This is a really cute idea, and a great way to see how much the little one is growing. I have chosen the pink giraffe for Gemma to pose with every month. It is my favorite (she is completely indifferent), and it was one of the first things I bought for her when I found out we were having a little girl. Because I am unable to plan ahead and can't remember anything right now, I didn't take the picture yesterday, but from now on, I'm going to try to take a picture of Gemma and her pink giraffe on the 7th of every month to watch how she is growing. So here is Gemma at one month old.

1 comment:

Aubrey said...

It really is amazing for me to look back at pictures of Judah even just a few weeks ago to see how big he is. It makes me get a little misty-eyed. I can't believe he's already getting so big....