Ethan and Gemma

Ethan and Gemma

Monday, May 10, 2010

First Mother's Day

Just wanted to blog quickly about how exciting it was to be able to bring my beautiful baby girl home on Mother's Day! They finally discharged us both from the hospital around 1 pm on Sunday afternoon and we were able to head home. My family was visiting from North Carolina and had prepared a little celebration for me for my first Mother's Day. We enjoyed some pizza and cupcakes and admired beautiful little Gemma.

What an amazing blessing I received when Gemma arrived just in time to come home on Mother's Day. It was my first Mother's Day and I will always treasure that memory of bringing my little girl home for the first time.

Here she is sleeping peacefully in her carseat when we brought her in the door.

No comments: