Ethan and Gemma

Ethan and Gemma

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Style Watch: Peacock Accessories

I have been seeing peacock-inspired accessories everywhere of late and I'm pretty excited about it.  I've always been a fan of stuff with peacocks on it, so now I'm able to pull out some of my old stuff and still look trendy.  Like this bag I got somewhere (maybe Target?) a few years back:


Or this bracelet I found at Handpicked a year or two ago:


And of course, the peacock trend is an opportunity for me to snag a few new accessories.  Like this necklace I got at Handpicked just a few weeks ago:


Or these fantastic earrings my sister bought for me on one of our recent shopping sprees:


And I actually have one or two more peacocky things, but I can't wear them all at once!  I've also been seeing a lot of owl stuff which is cute too.  And can I just say that I would love to own every piece of jewelry from the show Pretty Little Liars?  I'm not always a fan of their outfits, but their jewelry is just fabulous!

No comments: