Ethan and Gemma

Ethan and Gemma

Monday, March 7, 2011

10 Months Old Today!

Gemma is 10 months old today!  I can't believe how close we are getting to her first birthday - crazy!  Still haven't made it to the doctor for her 9 month checkup...we are supposed to go next week, so I will post her most up-to-date stats then.  Right now, she is still in 9 month clothes (12 month clothes are HUGE on her) so I will be surprised if she is even still on the growth charts at all. (Her head might be, but that's about it!)

She is turning into such a little person these days.  She has gotten much more comfortable with pulling up the past week and now is standing up constantly, and she has started cruising a little bit.  Won't be long before she is running around all over the place and I am losing my mind chasing her!

No comments: