Ethan and Gemma

Ethan and Gemma

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Baby's Room: Now With Chair Rail!

I already wrote this entire post once, saved it, and posted it, only to have it disappear completely. Hopefully it will work this time or I'm going to be quite furious. Anyway. . .yesterday Cy and Frank got started early in the morning on the chair rail for the baby's room. After doing the chair rail and the molding in the dining room, they are quite experienced now and were able to get the baby's room done really fast. (And on the first try!) It looks great! The chair rail really makes the two colors in the room look good.
Once Cy finishes sanding the chair rail and touching up the room, all we have left is to put the baby's furniture together (all which we have, strewn about our house in various boxes), and put the bedding and curtains in the room (which we also have), and we will be all ready for the baby girl! (Or at least, her room will be all ready for her.) :) So exciting!

Yesterday I also had my worst episode of "baby brain" thus far: I took my socks off at some point during the morning. A while later, I went to put my camera away after taking some pictures, and found my socks in my camera bag in the slot where the camera goes. . .with no recollection of putting them there. Weird. Especially since I have never been a forgetful person.

No comments: