Ethan and Gemma

Ethan and Gemma

Monday, July 21, 2008

The Sweetest Camera Ever


Last week, I became the proud owner of a Canon Digital Rebel XSi. It is 12.2 MP, and I purchased it as part of a kit that included an 18-55 mm lens and a 75-300 mm lens (both with auto focus and manual focus built in), two rechargeable batteries, and some other assorted goodies. Unfortunately, due to Tropical Storm Christobal swirling off our coast, it has been cloudy and raining for the past few days. By Saturday afternoon, it became evident that we were not in fact going to get the 5 inches of rain predicted, so even though it was cloudy, I decided to take my new camera out for a test run at Sunrise Park on James Island. And I have to say, it is the most amazing camera I have ever had in my hands. Below are just a few of the MANY pictures I took (did I mention the kit came with an 8 GB memory card?).


1 comment:

Rachel Lynn said...

Nice pics!!! Wich I had a camers like that but I am poor, so, no camera 4 me! I wouldn't use it anyway!!! Maybe when i come this weekend, you can take some pics of u and u r big sis LOL Just kidding!!!

C U and Cy later this week!!!
Love ya bunches!!!
-Rachel Lynn(<3's Brent Kirkley LOL)