Ethan and Gemma

Ethan and Gemma

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Guess Who's 5 Months Old Already?

This little guy (or big guy, as it says on his shirt, which is the absolute truth)!  I can hardly believe it - in some ways, it almost seems like it's been longer, but in some ways, I can't believe it's already been 5 whole months.  I already can't remember what life was like without him (and his crazy sister, of course).  And even though we definitely have some rough times, I wouldn't trade my 5 months of Ethan for anything.


We have had a great day today too!  We took advantage of the amazing weather this morning and our double jogging stroller and did a 3 mile walk around the neighborhood.  Then we loaded up and met Cy at Arby's for lunch.  Gemma entertained Ethan by jumping up and down on the booth - both kids laughed and laughed.  We sang along to the radio and danced.  I am sure we annoyed everyone else in the Arby's but we had a great time.

Now the kids are napping and I am enjoying this great weather on the back porch with my laptop.  Can't wait to play in the backyard after dinner so we can keep on enjoying the great weather while it lasts!

No comments: